Unable to login

So hi, I'm new here and I don't know If I should post this here but I just downloaded DIM and it won't let me login says unable to login to the specified account. I can login in the site but not DIM. I tried another account and it's same thing so I don't know what's the problem.

17189803068195043321142968230888.jpg
4000 x 2252 - 1M
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,920

Try and delete the .ini file for the account in %appdata%/daz 3d/installmanager/account.ini or your profile .ini file, then try to reenter your login info and try again. DIM must be closed before this process. 

• frank0314 said:

Try and delete the .ini file for the account in %appdata%/daz 3d/installmanager/account.ini or your profile .ini file, then try to reenter your login info and try again. DIM must be closed before this process. 

Thanks, tried it but didn't work unfortunately, Same thing happens.
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461

Try creating a new account, using the same credentials (which should be the ones you use to log into the site).

It looks as if yiou are using Windiows, if so Snip and Sketch app will give you better screenshots - just click the new button, then drag out a rectangle to enclose the area you want.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461

Moved to Techncial Help as it is an Install Manager-related, not Daz Studio, problem.

• Try creating a new account, using the same credentials (which should be the ones you use to log into the site).

It looks as if yiou are using Windiows, if so Snip and Sketch app will give you better screenshots - just click the new button, then drag out a rectangle to enclose the area you want.

Sure thanks, I did create the an account with the same things and tried again but nothing changed. Still the Same problem.
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393

DIM should have a log file, it would be worth checking if there's a more detailed error message there.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,920

If I'm not mistaken it's located C:\Users\(YOUR NAME)\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\InstallManager