Chungdan's AMDU Outfit Jacket, Unbuttoning the Jacket

By default, the AMDU Jacket is buttoned, although the promo images indicate that it can be unbuttoned. I can find no means to unbutton this jacket. I have searched Posing and Shaping and I found only adjustments for the various G8F characters. Has anyone any ideas? Thank you very much.

Comments

• TimberWolfTimberWolf Posts: 285

The store description says it's buttonless. And dForce. Might be a clue there!

I don't have this clothing but try running a simulation on it. I suspect that will get the look you are after.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,262
    edited June 22

Well, you have to Simulate it ~~ enlightened

SNAG-2024-6-22-068.png
    2560 x 1392 - 508K
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • contedesfeescontedesfees Posts: 248

Thanks Timberwolf and crosswind. I will only underline that there is no suggestion that simulation is necessary. My limited command of simulation and dForce indicates only that they will help drape a garment on a posed figure. I expect morphs that accomplish the more drastic transformations to be included with the product; after all, they usually are.

contedesfees said:

Thanks Timberwolf and crosswind. I will only underline that there is no suggestion that simulation is necessary. My limited command of simulation and dForce indicates only that they will help drape a garment on a posed figure. I expect morphs that accomplish the more drastic transformations to be included with the product; after all, they usually are.

Yep, I agree with you on the above points. A simple reminder can make things much easier.

Besides, it could've been pretty easy to make a couple of "Open morphs" on this jacket, as "simulating to open it" is not that controllable for most of the users...

• contedesfeescontedesfees Posts: 248

crosswind said:

Besides, it could've been pretty easy to make a couple of "Open morphs" on this jacket, as "simulating to open it" is not that controllable for most of the users...

Got that right! Thanks for being understanding. An inadequate User Guide and video tutorials on YouTube don't make it easy. Beginners with perfectly ordinary expectations can find themselves baffled. Controlling that jacket won't be a piece of cake for a little while. But thanks again. I do truly appreciate your helpful comments and the time you take to assist a neophyte.

contedesfees said:

crosswind said:

Got that right! Thanks for being understanding. An inadequate User Guide and video tutorials on YouTube don't make it easy. Beginners with perfectly ordinary expectations can find themselves baffled. Controlling that jacket won't be a piece of cake for a little while. But thanks again. I do truly appreciate your helpful comments and the time you take to assist a neophyte.

You're welcome ! Just take your time ~ yes

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

contedesfees said:

Rule of thumb, if the name of the product has the word "dForce" in it (as this product does), then expect dForce to be required