rib alert (Jiuyin Zhu HD)

3DmentiaNull3DmentiaNull Posts: 127
edited June 25 in Art Studio

Hi rib fans and anyone else who's bought that char by Noki Saki. Question, there are some visable ribs on that item, are they all part of a separate HD full body morph? They look a little odd IMO, but maybe useful anyway. But if it's a full body HD morph it's probably not that versatile since we can't split them. Thanks for reporting on this for us rib lovers.heart/ peace

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,903

According to the readme, there are morphs for head, body and full morph, nothing specifically for the ribs.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,262
    edited June 23
    If you called them ribs,they would be flawed ribs because they have a wrong orientation, haha... Wrongly sculpted?
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • Find a muscle pack and look for the Serratus Anterior.

• 3DmentiaNull3DmentiaNull Posts: 127

Hi everyone, thanks for respondingsmiley Re: the readme, I wasn't expecting a separate rib morph, (that seems like it's asking too much even with body morph packs) but just wanted to determin when you dial in the basic body morph that the ribs were included rather than it being just an HD morph. But thanks for the link, I didn't know you could look up items that way, thanks for that! / Re: the serratus anterior, I was considering that too. But in IMO, if that's what was attempted, plus ribs, it's all a bit off, looking at it again confirms that. "Wrongly sculpted?" seems like a fair question, though even the anatomy drawings online seem to vary quite a bit. Guess I'll continue to use a normal map for G8F that I edited to have just the ribs and positioned higher to work with G9. / But come on people, can't somebody do realistic rib morphs for G9?surprise laugh/ how about a rib sculpting contest? /smiley/peace

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,262

Good idea ~ If there is a contest, I'll be glad to take part in ~~ cool

• 3DmentiaNull3DmentiaNull Posts: 127

Thanks crosswind for your response! That would be so cooolcoolespecially considering your apparent advanced knowledge and other possible Daz contributers, who like yourself, generously give to the community (hint, hint)! Anybody know how to bring about a contest like that (in these forums)?smiley/ peace

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461

Moved to Art Studio as it is not a Daz Studio application topic.