Pose script for partials?

GreatGonzoGreatGonzo Posts: 51
edited June 24 in The Commons

Is there anything that is remotely like Assembly Line Pose Automation Kit by Riversoft that works for Gen 9?

Basically, I have a bunch of poses I want to break into partials and it would make sense for a batch save script that would saves the partials for
- Head
- Torso
- Left and Right arm
- Upper
- Left and Right leg
- Lower

I have a vague recollection Assembly Line used to do this, but it's only for G8, so is there anything like it for G9?

If somebody wants to write the script, I would be the first in line to buy it

Post edited by GreatGonzo on

Comments

• GreatGonzoGreatGonzo Posts: 51

Looks like Pose Fusion does it on an individual pose-by-pose basis.... What I am looking for is something to automate the process.

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,438
    edited June 24

I'm not sure I see the merits. Ctrl-Clicking a preset in the library allows it to be applied to just selected bones, or children of selected bones, so full poses can be easily converted to partials on the fly.

Partial poses have an argument when they're deliberately intended and made to be that way, like a product of just hand grip poses with useful descriptions and close up thumbnails, but mostly I find full poses split down into pieces just clog up my library by making finding the full version of poses a needle in a haystack (particularly if they have the exact same thumbnail).

Post edited by Matt_Castle on