[Released] Oso Perrito for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

Woof woof!

https://www.daz3d.com/oso-perrito-for-genesis-9

Like most of my anthro products, Perrito is designed as several overlapping shapes, giving you a great ability to customize. If you want a dog person with human-like (plantigrade) legs? You can do that. Claws or no claws.

There is a pose control so you can easily adjust any preset pose to work digitigrade.

The dforce Hair fur uses Iray Curves with Omnihair shader; this allows for highly detailed fur with modest impact. As usual, I have a range of fur quality presets, so you can further adjust impact on renders.

There is a second product that adds an extra facial grooming set of hair and some very different styles, capturing the look of Yorkshire Terriers, Wire Terriers, Schnauzers, and Shiba Inu.

https://www.daz3d.com/oso-perrito-grooms-and-styles

Comments

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,169

Looks great and I like very much longer fur option.

• EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 459

I have been waiting for a product like this for a while.

I have to say, what you did with the leg morphs is GENIUS, avoiding the way digitigrade legs can look messy in certain poses. Even though the feet look cartoonish, once you pose them they behave beautifully.

The only thing that I'd point out, is that at least my version has no separate claw morphs. The hand and feet options are either full with claws or none with human nails.

I even managed to make a REALLY good werewolf using custom fur maps I made and the Shiba options.

g9werewolfcustom.png
    657 x 680 - 410K
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,915

Yeah, I thought the claws worked better flowing with shorter fingers, somewhere between a paw and a hand. You could use the morph bundle to make the fingers longer.

As for the toeclaws, just figured too many separate bits was getting out of hand, so it's a judgement call. I will note that the claws from previous anthros I've done should work just fine (cat, bear, corgi).

Glad you are enjoying it!

• EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 459

Yeah, I have enough claw options with Bear, Cat and Otter XD

Yeah, I have waited for a large canid anthro from you for a good while. This more than fill the need. I also like the tail options being varied.