Daz Animated Film Up For Award

benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,950

Hi! 
I don't know if it's okay for me to post this, if not I get it if it's deleted and no hard feelings. But one of the films I animated and directed for RebbeTales, a children's show on JLTV, has been announced as a finalist in the Collision Audience Choice Awards. It would be amazing to win. Here is the link below, you'll just have to scroll down a little bit to see it. You can watch it too! Thank you for any and all support! 

https://vote.collisionawards.com/PublicVoting?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2EeMguCmuKjtcJQZrtJ6kG7kwTEG_SPuKdE8CXW1jDyrunejHmlF_OnAg_aem_zV8necPRBE8b1f26bwsLIA#/2024/television/general/

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,749
    edited June 25

RebbeTales  Staff of Elijah.  Very cool

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,950

Thank you :)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,945

Yes, I watched the whole movie. It was very well done and a good story, too. You should be proud of your work, whether you win or not.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,749

Just being in that mix of finalists is a huge accomplishment.  Like Disney and SnoopDog, seriously,  whatever happens you have already proved your talent and skill.

• benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,950

Aww thank you so much for the incredibly kind words, Barbult and FirstBastion! I totally agree, even if we don't win, we're alongside some wonderful animated films and it's just awesome to be there. This whole show is fascinating for me because I can watch episode by episode and see my progression as an animator, it's really neat. Thanks so much again for taking the time to watch and vote, it means a lot :)