Hello again

Hi, my friends.  I hope everyone is doing well.  My PC died last fall and I've been without until just recently, which is why I haven't been around.  I'm slowly getting things loaded onto this laptop and will be spending more time here with you again.  I've missed you and am looking forward to sharing artwork and getting inspired.

See you real soon.

Art

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,162

Its awesome you are back Art. You like all the other Brycer were missed. Hope to see your work soon and hope more Brycers will return. 

• Fencepost52Fencepost52 Posts: 491

Thanks Mermaid, it's good to hear from you.  I guess I was logged in with my old account when I posted, but fortunately you saw through my ninja-like persona! LOL

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,276

Ah - Art is back, welcome! This is hyper-good news, you were missed.

edited June 27

mermaid010 said:

Its awesome you are back Art. You like all the other Brycer were missed. Hope to see your work soon and hope more Brycers will return. 

I thought you may have lost your old account and made a new one laugh 

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,950

If anyone hasn't joined the Easy Peasey challenge, you only have until the end of the month.  Easy chance at a prize.

• Fencepost52Fencepost52 Posts: 491

It's good to be back!  I still don't have everything in order, but I have enough in place to start.  Something happened when I was backing things up because I can't find many of my personal libraries. angry  But maybe they're misplaced and I'll find them.  Fortunately, I didn't lose any of my Bryce artwork and I can possibly put the libraries back together when I come across something in the artwork files.  Ah, well...Such is life. cool

It's always a pain to reinstall everything, it's good your Bryce files are intact.

Why don't you do a quick entry for the Easy Peasy challenge?

fencepost, you only have a few days to enter the Easy Peasey challenge.  Just 3 shiny spheres.  Easy.  Hurry!!!!

• I'll see if I can participate.  I'm usually very organzined and I wasn't with Bryce when I backed it up and lost a bunch as I mentioned, as well as had content renamed and had no clue where it came from.  Spent 3+ hours finaling figuring everything out.  UGH! Only me to blame.

art_wade, you only need to put 3 shiny balls into the scene.  Very easy.  Use the create are to put a sphere into the scene and make them shiny :) :)