When was the last time they did a GC sale?

JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,281

I know they did one since I bought my last one, but I was still fairly well set and didn't take advantage. But my store credit ran out some time ago and I've been watching for a sale that doesn't seem tp be happening.

Anyone have any idea how often they do those? It used to be like they'd hold one a bit right before a new character base dropped. Not every new character base, but with characters dropping every week or so, that no longer applies.

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,444

The Welcome sales had 20% off the whole cart with a Welcome item. They were not that pricey, at 50% off. They did not exclude GCs...

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

Yesterday one got 18% off the whole cart, if one had 2 debut new in the cart - Don't remember if GC was excluded

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 754

If you're talking straight-up big-discount gift card sales, no buy in required, there was one on 5/28 for 30% that I topped up. Haven't really been paying attention after that because I should use the store credit I have before I amass more,

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,281

Ah, so now we need to watch for whether GCs are excluded from the announced sales. Okay, that's doable.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 754

JOdel said:

Ah, so now we need to watch for whether GCs are excluded from the announced sales. Okay, that's doable.

IIRC there have been a couple flash sales within the past few months that have been a "X% off" that didn't exclude gift cards, so make sure you watch for those as well as just what's on the daily page.