How to resolve "This action requries an item within the scene to be selected" with Wood Choping Kit?

Hi, I'am trying to build up a scene useing the Wood Choping Kit (Wood Chopping Kit | Daz 3D) Currently my problem is, that i can't add the models. I allways get the error message "This action requries an item within the scene to be selected", even if i have something in the scene selecte (e.g. the floor model or a person) How can i resolve this? How can i find out, what item type must be selected? Or is there a way to workaround this requirement? I only need some peaces of wood in my scene and don't get why for such a simple thing something has to be selected in scene.

Thanks for your help.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461
    edited June 27

Moved to Technical Help as it is rlated to a pice of content, not the Daz Studio application itself.

Which file is doing this? The product does include Poser format props, which you would need to load, and Daz Studio materials in script forum, which may need tio be applied to the props after loading. Which pane are you using to access the files - in the Content Library they would be under Poser Formats, not Daz Studio Formats (which would probably be the materials).

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • That info helped me, i found the icons in the DAZStudio formats and did not looked at the Poser formats. Thank you!