Let's Share Old Pics

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,533

NGartplay - thank you. Very nice kitchen scene, the refrigerator looks fantastically real.

mermaid - thank you. Well, it's not on my public website but on my private one where I have all my renders and also private images and photographs.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,383

NGartplay- beautiful kitchen, lots of details, excellent modeling, I agree the refrigerator looks fantastic. 

Horo - I feel more honored now knowing the image is in your private website. 

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,079

If anyone knows where the zoom project went or has a link, I'd love to see it again.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,893
    edited July 12

Mermaid. NGartplay, Horo, fine old renders.

Here is another oldie from me; 2011.

heroes3.jpg
    1440 x 701 - 677K
    Post edited by Hansmar on

Wow Hansmar a very cute render. 

What a great composition Hansmar.  I love pictures that tell a story.  Love it.

Looks great Hansmar.

Another image from my Pinterest account.

Horo’s Gascloud and Flames Hdri was used for the backdrop. The spaceship I modeled in Bryce, the animals and plants freebies. This was also an entry for a Bryce Challenge, Sciene Friction.

Noah's Spaceship.

Looks very nice, mermaid.

mermaid, lol, a flying saucer :)  Noah's ark in space.  So much fun and the fractal background is excellent too.

edited July 13

Mermaid, NGartplay, Horo, thank you.

Mermaid, that's a wonderful take on Noah's ark!

Here is a more normal view of my glass and toothbrush (x2), all self-modelled in Bryce.

Brushes and glass1.jpg
    1440 x 701 - 355K
    Post edited by Hansmar on

Well done Hansmar.  Really like your glass' refraction.

Looks great Hansmar, I particularly like the shadows, makes it an even more interesting scene.

Thanks Horo, NGartplay, and Hansmar.

Hansmar - awesome modeling, nicely presented objects, the shadows and reflection add to the scene.

This image is very special for me, the 1st time I entered the Bryce Challenges and I won an HM for it (1st time) and bought my 1st product by David and Horo, the Lenses and Filters. The start of my amazing journey using Bryce.smiley

Thaw

mermaid - beautifully done winter scene, well worth the HM (or even more).

Thanks Horo 

edited July 16

Aw, so cute mermaid.  Your trees look so good with snow on them. 

I did a polar bear pic too.  Gotta share....

penguin3a.jpg
    810 x 607 - 110K
    Post edited by NGartplay on

NGartplay - really a very nice polar scene with the balloons, penguins and the bear.

NGartplay thanks, your image is cute too.

Your polar bear looks better.  I just wanted to share a similar subject.

edited July 17

Thanks but yours is awesome too. Thanks for starting this thread, it brings back lots of memories smiley

Post edited by mermaid010 on

NGartplay, Horo, Mermaid, Thanks very much.

Mermaid, Funny and nice, but a bit weird render. That polar bear is huge (compared to the trees). Love the weird texture on the shark.

NGartplay, Great posing on the bear and interesting story. Well made.

Thanks Hansmar 

edited July 18

A scene made April 2013, Bryce trees by Foleypro with translucent leaf material by an idea of Rashad Carter, plants in the foreground are self made Bryce trees, violets by David Brinnen on a partly transparent terrain over the main one and a self made HDRI.
    This render was seen and I got a request from éditions didier, Paris, in 2016 asking to use this picture in one of their Math'x student books and what it would cost. I gave them free permission and only asked for a copy of the book. I finally got two different mathematic books with the image. (ISBN: 978-2-278-08582-8)

Creek at Sunset

CreekAtSunset.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 296K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • FettbemmeFettbemme Posts: 319

Horo said:

A scene made April 2013, Bryce trees by Foleypro with translucent leaf material by an idea of Rashad Carter, plants in the foreground are self made Bryce trees, violets by David Brinnen on a partly transparent terrain over the main one and a self made HDRI.
    This render was seen and I got a request from éditions didier, Paris, in 2016 asking to use this picture in one of their Math'x student books and what it would cost. I gave them free permission and only asked for a copy of the book. I finally got two different mathematic books with the image. (ISBN: 978-2-278-08582-8)

Creek at Sunset

very realistic

cool yes

Fantastic render, Horo!

Wonderful foliage Horo.  I never got anything as good looking as this when I tried.  Bravo!

Fantastic render Horo, the lighting is awesome.

Thank you Fettbemme, Hansmar, NGartplay and mermaid.