Windows Action Window Sizing

Hello,

I'm here to see if anyone else has a problem with using a product. If this is in the wrong place, please let me know so I can correct the forum.

The product is the Mirror Geometry (Gen 8) and when using it, all goes well until the step where I need to enter information into a windows information type pop up window. The issue is the window is way too small to see the options I need to select. A script is running so I am unable to scale the window larger. 

I didn't know if there was a windows trick to resize the window in the midst of a script running. 

Because I can't enter the required information, the product doesn't work. 

Again, if this is in the wrong place or if I need to submit a ticket, please let me know so I am educated in the proper way to ask questions of this nature.

Thank you,

Artsy

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,300

To be exact, what is the Window that you mentioned ? Update Base Geometry window in screenshot 1 ? or OBJ Import Options window in screenshot 2 ?  or any other window I've never seen before... ?

SNAG-2024-7-8-006.png
    1471 x 1294 - 222K
    SNAG-2024-7-8-007.png
    1471 x 1294 - 202K
  • ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 628

crosswind said:

To be exact, what is the Window that you mentioned ? Update Base Geometry window in screenshot 1 ? or OBJ Import Options window in screenshot 2 ?  or any other window I've never seen before... ?

It's the second one. I can see the others just fine.

ArtsyDragon said:

crosswind said:

Well, that dialogue is on top of all other dialogues, just follow the attached screenshot to enlarge it. Even if you could not change the size of it, just click on Accept button, the default settings will do.

SNAG-2024-7-8-013.png
    843 x 531 - 42K
  • ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 628
    edited July 8

crosswind said:

ArtsyDragon said:

crosswind said:

Well, that dialogue is on top of all other dialogues, just follow the attached screenshot to enlarge it. Even if you could not change the size of it, just click on Accept button, the default settings will do.

I'll try enlarging it again. I tried just accepting the settings but the hair product really failed to convert. I tried to do it a second time but that failed even worse. LOL

Thank you for the suggestions.

Post edited by ArtsyDragon on
    edited July 8

Which hair product were you converting ?

Post edited by crosswind on