How do I freeze the results of the last simulation

Hi, everyonewink

G8 is already dressed in dforce costumes and has executed the simulation.
Now I want to put a dforce mattress on G8's body, how to keep the last simulation results of G8 and his clothes locked and unchanged during the second simulation.

QQ_1720926292232.png
1526 x 1070 - 890K

Comments

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,493

For each item you want to freeze, go to the Parameters tab, and turn General > Simulation > Freeze Simulation on.

• kyoreonakyoreona Posts: 171

murgatroyd314 said:

For each item you want to freeze, go to the Parameters tab, and turn General > Simulation > Freeze Simulation on.

thank you.
    I only found the parameters you mentioned on the clothes, not in the parameter of the character
    How to make a character completely freeze during simulation.
    For example, there are two characters in the scene, and Character A has been simulated before, how to make character A and his clothes completely frozen, and only simulate character B

When I am not satisfied with the simulation result of B and click the clear button, the simulation result of character A, which was frozen before, will also be restored.
    Very upset

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,269
    edited July 14

Even if you own no dForce Companion ( https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-companion ), you don't have to Freeze figures / items one by one ~~

Hold Ctrl key firstly, then select the figure and the clothing you want to Simulation. Right-click on the tabl of  Simulation Settings > Simulated Selected.

Then, only the seleted items will be Simulated.

SNAG-2024-7-14-025.png
    734 x 1156 - 123K
    Post edited by crosswind on

crosswind said:

Even if you own no dForce Companion ( https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-companion ), you don't have to Freeze figures / items one by one ~~

Hold Ctrl key firstly, then select the figure and the clothing you want to Simulation. Right-click on the tabl of  Simulation Settings > Simulated Selected.

Then, only the seleted items will be Simulated.

thank u ! I don't know this way , I will tryyes 

• You also need to select the things you want the clothes to collide with - anything you don't select will be completely ignored.