Power Water Plus [questionable product announcement]

NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,738

Moth Infused Power Water Plus Beverage

The makers of Power Water are pleased to introduce the latest product, Power Water Plus. The Power Water series is the best selling brand of all insect-based health affecting beverages. The new Power Water Plus contains up to 50% more moth while still retaining the flavor you love from Power Water Classic. Infused with three new species, Power Water Plus now has more genetic diversity than any other insect based beverage.

Woman Drinking Power Water Plus

Women drink Power Water Plus. Most of them did not die.

Couple Drinking Power Water Plus

Power Water Plus can affect your health. So can jumping off a cliff.

Couple Drinking Power Water Plus

Drinking Power Water Plus is legal in some municipalities. Always drink responsibly, and in accordance with your local statutes and regulations. It will get you drunk and kill you.

Moth based beverages have less moving parts than spider based beverages and are less sticky.

Fully compatible with Genesis 10 and Carrara 9. May require a plugin or two.

Buy a whole lot of it.

This is your own fault.

Comments

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 519

Needed a good giggle thank you! laugh

• (Haha this is genius, and very Fallout!) I'm still slightly on the fence about purchasing though. I'm looking for a beverage that can comfortably raise my lightbulb headbutting ability by at least 50%. Can Power Water Plus satisfy those needs? If so, I'll take 5000 cases.

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,738

People have been known to bust lightbulbs with their heads after consuming the product. Your results may vary depending on how high your ceiling is.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,909

... Gwyneth, is that you?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,921

I quit drinking 6 yrs ago, but, oh shinny new. Gotta have!!

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,423

I'm so tired of these spider-based drinks. Yes, I would like to try the moth-based Power Water Plus! No matter what it does to me.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,701

I'm always wary of this advertising speak. When you say "50% more moth", 50% more than what? And which bits of the moth?

I'm sorry, but this sounds too good to be true and I've been burned before...

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,998

it's ok till you get moth balls stuck in your throat! laugh

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,476

Silent Winter said:

I'm always wary of this advertising speak. When you say "50% more moth", 50% more than what? And which bits of the moth?

...like a moth to the flame?

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,701

Richard Haseltine said:

Silent Winter said:

...like a moth to the flame?

I'm glad someone spotted that wink 

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,883

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,750

...there are no words...

Silent Winter said:

I can assure you nobody has been burned directly by the beverages since they discontinued the firefly line. 

edited July 22

NylonGirl said:

Silent Winter said:

I can also assure you accidentally posting five times in a row has nothing to do with drinking the beverage.  

Post edited by NylonGirl on
    edited July 22

Silent Winter said:

I can also assure you accidentally posting five times in a row has nothing to do with drinking the beverage.

edited July 22

Silent Winter said:

edited July 22

Silent Winter said:

Sales have been very impressive. It's as if the bottles are just... flying off the shelves...

Some of them are.