Looking for a default folder for Smart Content

Hi, I recently changed the content folder of Daz3d in order to save all content on an external drive. However, since doing that, I have lost a massive amount of information in the Smart Content panel.

I should probably add that I have used Content Wizard from Riversoft to install several third-party products.

Is there a way to retrieve the old information on the Smart Content and move it to the new content folder please? I can see a ContentCluster folder in the new installation path, but I do not seem to be able to find an equivalent one in the old hard drive. 

Also, I was wondering whether Content Wizard uses a specific folder for their installations too?

I am still quite new to the content folder structure, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Best wishes

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,480

If you didn't create your own metadata inside DS then going to the Content Library option menu, selecting Content DB Maintenance, and checking Reimport Metadata, then selecting your products in the next dialogue should do it. If you had exported userdata from the ame dialogue on the previouss et up then you would also be able to reimport that through the same dialogue.

• CliffborneCliffborne Posts: 118

It worked!!! Thank you so much!!!