Help! How can I get back to Face Transfer 1?

I've got a registered copy of Face Transfer 1 but when I try to use it recently I keep getting the trial version of Face Transfer 2 instead. I don't know how to make the trial version go away and bring back my registered version of Face Transfer 1. Does anyone have the solution?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,403

From what I've read, it should automatically use Face Tranfer 1 when you use G8 and 2 when you use G9.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,476

Yes, the figure used determines which you get (Face Transfer 2 is more than just a Genesis 9 update, but nevertheless that is a ket difference ebtween them https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/662091/face-transfer-2 )

• Leana said:

From what I've read, it should automatically use Face Tranfer 1 when you use G8 and 2 when you use G9.

Thanks. I'm still not sure what the problem is but I've got a few possibilities which I'm investigating. I started with no figure selected and it went to Face Transfer 2. It did not give the option of using genesis 8 so I'm looking at whether the installation of Genesis 8 is broken somehow.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,476

You should be able to seelct Genesis 8 Male/Female as the target in the pane (it's the same pane whichever pluginis being used).

• SpeculativismSpeculativism Posts: 85
    edited July 25

Thanks Richard and Leana. I'm old and forgetful.

The problem was with my brain.

I had forgotten that Face Transfer 1 only works on my Windows computer and I was trying to find it on my Mac. I have the two computers side-by-side and some things only work on the Windows one.

I only realised what it was after I'd uninstalled and re-installed several things and was at my wit's end. Then I looked at the web page for Face Transfer Unlimited and noticed that it was Windows only.

Sorry to have bothered you.

Post edited by Speculativism on