G8 eyes crossing in unexpected ways

I'm not quite sure what has happened, but I've noticed when I uses eye specific movement slides--but specifically the "eyes side-side" or "eyes up-down" on G8 models, their eyes are moving on different axis. It's almost like when I do side to side, the system is thinking I mean diagonal. This also occurs when I click on the individual eyeball and try to move it that was in isolation, it just sort of goes wild. This seems to happen on the majority of models, though the ones it doesn't happen to, I haven't discovered a common thread of why not. That said, when I use pre-set expressions, the eyes are fine, but only in the position they have been pre-set to through the expression, any movement outside that starts going off the rails.

Have I knocked something out of alignment or reset coordinates somehow? Has anyone else experienced this issue, I couldn't seem to find anything similar on the forums.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,500

The persets may well be posing the eyes directly, not using the pose control. I seem to recall at least one character messing up the pose control - check you are not missing any product updates for the Genesis 8 Male/Female (whichever it is) characters and shapes you have installed.