Items I own

Hi,

I am in the process of purchassing now and I just noticed something. I looked at some of the items that are used in a promo and I thought they looked like things I might like. Well long story short, said items were already purchassed by me in the past, but there was no notice saying that I had previously gotten them. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks.

Comments

• OK, nevermind. Seems that the "hide items I own" thing somehow got un-clicked...blush

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,932

Coelacanthropy said:

Hi,

I am in the process of purchassing now and I just noticed something. I looked at some of the items that are used in a promo and I thought they looked like things I might like. Well long story short, said items were already purchassed by me in the past, but there was no notice saying that I had previously gotten them. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks.

it's a known, rather current problem that the notice on the product site is glitchy in showing you own a product already or not.

Being the owner of a very big content library I double check the product name there to be sure for the time being, esp with older products that are on sale