(Answered) Dumb Question Time: Smart Content Filters

ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 628

Hello,

I've dealt with issues finding recent purchases since the Sort by Order Date: Recent First does not show me recent purchases. DIM works good. I can see recent purchases at the top of the list. Is there something I need to do to DAZ Studio to expect to see the recent purchases at the top of my smart content pane?

Post edited by ArtsyDragon on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474

This has been the case since the store change, it is very annoying. Since it happened with the store system change, without a DS change, the basic issue is probably there but that doesn't necessarily help to get it fixed.

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 628

I'll rely on DIM to tell me what I recently purchased then. I just wondered if there was something I could do to fix it. I know now I can't. Thanks! :)

This is being looked into, I am told.

Richard Haseltine said:

The issue has been identified (it is being given the update date, not the purchase date) and a fix request logged - but obviously the timing for any fix depends on available resources, and the potential ramifications of the fix.

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 628

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

The issue has been identified (it is being given the update date, not the purchase date) and a fix request logged - but obviously the timing for any fix depends on available resources, and the potential ramifications of the fix.

I've worked in Information Technologies for over 20 years. It's probably called a 'low hanging fruit' that will get taken care of when other, more important, fixed are implemented and they have a little bit of breathing room. I appreciate everything. Thank you for the update.