Cant find my own scenes and presets in smart content tab

Hi all,

Its appearent not the first time people have moved their library, but i also did this with my scenes i made and presets. Where i normally had a thumbnail in my saved files its now blanc and it cant find is anymore ( i did the directory thing in de databasee manager). What am i doing wrong? It does load when i open it in the content manager if i go to the specific folder, but i like it to be access in my smart folder. Also when opening the new files it says it cannot find morphs (which i dont dcny even used in rthe scenes) in missing files. Seems i messed up a bit. I would love some help.

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,277

The path / folder of the usfer-facing files are stored in cms database. If you changed the file path or moved the files to other location with File Browser rather than Content Library, the link to the file would be broken... You have to:

- Set Content Type in Content DB Editor : Right-click on the folder in Content Library > Edit Metadata > set Type.

- Categorize the user-facing files: Select scene file(s), right-click menu > Categorize > Saved Files / Scene

- Go to: Content Library > Products > L > LOCAL USER, Ctrl + A to Select All (page by page as needed...), right-click menu > Remove Orphaned References... so as to remove those blank thumbnails with exclamation marks。

• rlvanoosterhoutrlvanoosterhout Posts: 1
    edited August 1

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate is. I did as you told.

For some reason some appeared and others didnt. When i do it to the ones that didnt appeared i am not able to save the Categorize > Saved Files / Scene. Why would that be?

Post edited by rlvanoosterhout on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,277

Some are Scene files... some are Preset files, choose the correct sub-categorie(s) accordingly. Save one of the files with different types... if you cannot find the sub-category. Then you'll see them all.