duplicate formula in one morph

I changed the position of the bones and saved it but then I started getting a message about a duplicate formula

log

Previous:

File: E:/array/Software/DAZ3D/libarty/save/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zeni1Agent/HF/HF.1 Vroid Head.dsf

Owner: Genesis8Female

Input URI: Genesis8Female:/data/Daz%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zeni1Agent/HF/HF.1%20Vroid%20Head.dsf#HF.1%20Vroid%20Head?value

Input: HF.1 Vroid Head

Output URI: tongue01:/data/Daz%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#tongue01?end_point/x

Output: xEnd

Duplicate:

File: E:/array/Software/DAZ3D/libarty/save/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zeni1Agent/HF/HF.1 Vroid Head.dsf

Owner: Genesis8Female

Input URI: Genesis8Female:/data/Daz%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zeni1Agent/HF/HF.1%20Vroid%20Head.dsf#HF.1%20Vroid%20Head?value

Input: HF.1 Vroid Head

Output URI: tongue01:/data/Daz%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#tongue01?end_point/x

Output: xEnd

The duplicate is in the same file and I don’t know how to rewrite it.

I tried saving as new Morph Asset  and as Save Modifier Asset 

but it didn't help

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474

If you run ERC Freeze twice in succession, without first using ERC Bake to turn the links into local settings, then you will get the issue. You have lost whatever you did on the second freeze, but if you now bake the links (set the cotrnoller to 100%, then right-click on the links in the Property Hiearchy pane to bake them) you should be able to add/adjust settings and redo the freeze, after which you can resave the non-suplicated settings.