Issue with props moving unintendedly during timeline playback.

Sometimes I get a problem in Daz Studio where stationary object move when I playback the animation timeline. When I check the timeline, the object has no assigned keys to delete. So, I tried going to edit and choosing object then "Clear Animation". That actually makes it worse as the object will now move to a new location and I have to re-position it. Do you know of a way of making sure that inanimate objects stay that way on the timeline? I'll demonstrate how to create an animation in DAZ Studio and export it into Marvelous Designer 4.5. Once imported I'll create a simple garment, drape and animate it, then export the whole animation back to DAZ Studio for rendering. It's a trifle complex to say the least.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474

It probably does have keys, but they are not showing - in the Timeline click the Types button and make sure that Translation (T) is checked. One way this can happen is if you position the prop in one frame, then decide it isn't quite right in another and correct it there - by default that will apply two different keys, in the two frames used for adjustment, and will interpolate between them.