Unable to increase the number of render iterations above 25,000

Hi! I do not seem to be able to increase the maximum number of render iterations above 25,000, which is a bit annoying as my renders get truncated when I hit 25,000 if I use high render quality (6 or above). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,277
    edited August 3

Tick "Use Limits" before setting Max in Parameter Settings of Max Samples property ~~

SNAG-2024-8-4-011.png
    1204 x 947 - 538K
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • CliffborneCliffborne Posts: 118

Thanks for your reply, but I do not seem to be able to open the window that I see in your screenshot. Where is it, please?

• CliffborneCliffborne Posts: 118

@crosswind If I click on the clog, I can only see the options Favourite, Hidden, Lock, and Reset value. 

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,560
    edited August 4

Click the little circle, that opens the window, the circle looks like a gear.

You may have to unhide the option, in the hidden one, you mouse over it and it gives you the option to hide or unhide.

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,277
    edited August 4

Cliffborne said:

@crosswind If I click on the clog, I can only see the options Favourite, Hidden, Lock, and Reset value. 

Ah... I know why ~~ From a certain version of DS 4.22, the feature of Parameter Settings has been removed by Daz, by design...

You have to 1st of all get Parameter Settings back... Pls refer to this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/658641/dforce-4-22-gravity-parameter-settings-missing-solved

Post edited by crosswind on