Is there a solution for this hip/leg deformation?

airlegacy22airlegacy22 Posts: 34

Hi there!

Is there a fix for this kind of deformation?
https://ibb.co/PtL4cMb

I do own the 'Sonsy Hip and Shoulder Helper', but it can't fix it, unfortunately.
Is there any way to fix this? Perhaps even manually, by which I mean "moving the leg" or the upper part of the thighs to smooth out the transition between the hips and legs?

Thank you in advance!

Post edited by airlegacy22 on

Comments

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,607

Is it a character you made? Is it just one or is there a combo? Trying to figure out where the problem might lie

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,277
    edited August 6

Firstly, Adjust Rigging to Shape... If the issue persists, Show Hidden Properties... in Parameters pane, select Currently Used, check if there's any corrective morphs unexpectedly dialed... (pJCM properties... on G8 , ...cbs.. properties on G9)

Post edited by crosswind on
  • airlegacy22airlegacy22 Posts: 34

GhostofMacbeth said:

Is it a character you made? Is it just one or is there a combo? Trying to figure out where the problem might lie

Thank you for wanting to help, I've managed to fix it by just moving the leg with the joint editor. :)

• airlegacy22airlegacy22 Posts: 34

crosswind said:

Firstly, Adjust Rigging to Shape... If the issue persists, Show Hidden Properties... in Parameters pane, select Currently Used, check if there's any corrective morphs unexpectedly dialed... (pJCM properties... on G8 , ...cbs.. properties on G9)

Thank you for your answer! It directed me to the Joint Editer Tool, with which I can just move the leg "downwards" a little bit, solving the issue perfectly.
    Thanks again!