Bought The Product-How to install in Studio?

I have the figures downloaded through the installer, each is in their own file. I attempted to import the file so I could work on it in studio 4.22, but studio won't allow it to be imported. What is the correct file format to import? py,, pz2, duf, png ? I looked at the tutorials and can't find the instructions there either.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461

What do you mean? If you downloaded through Install manager and have the content directories correct (using the defaults, or made consistent changes in both Install Manager and Daz Studio) then the content should be available through the Content Library pane or through Smart Content. Without knowing which product(s) you are  trying to use it is hard to be more precise.

• bbelvedere0 If you are new to Daz Studio, you need to have patience, and learn how to use it.

Daz Install Manager (DIM) can install the content purchased from the store.

There is no need to import anything, you double click DAZ Studio 4.22 (64-bit) shortcut in Windows and after the program is started, at the left hand there is a panel with most of the content installed.

I don't know what you are after, Characters, Clothing, Environments and so.

In that left pane, you should locate what you want, when you click Characters per example, there is a down arrow, from there you can select more options for the desired character.

Same procedure for other assets you may have installed.

Make sure you double click what you want to use.

Now, look for this topic "Daz Tutorial: Getting Started", also there are built-in tutorials which are a great help to a better understanding how to use Daz Studio.

If not sure, come back and ask a question, someone here at the forum will help you, good luck!