Problem with a light I can't select.

Hi! I've started a new scene with this asset, and there's a light coming from a fan that I want to edit, both in color and intensity. Normally, I would select it and go to surfaces and emissions, as I've always done, but the problem is that I can't select it; it's as if it doesn't exist. I'm attaching screenshots to show that there's light in the render, but nothing to select. Any ideas?

Sin título-2.jpg
1913 x 971 - 414K
Sin título-1.jpg
1913 x 971 - 414K

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,277
    edited August 7

Under the root node of the crime scene, go to "RCS Scene light group" in which there's a point light "PointLight (4)". That's it ~

Because its property "Visible in Viewport" is turned off, so you could not see it with texture shaded drawstyle. Just turn on Visible in Viewport.

SNAG-2024-8-7-001.png
    2022 x 1303 - 3M
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • crosswind said:

Under the root node of the crime scene, go to "RCS Scene light group" in which there's a point light "PointLight (4)". That's it ~

Because its property "Visible in Viewport" is turned off, so you could not see it with texture shaded drawstyle. Just turn on Visible in Viewport.

As always, many, many thanks blush 

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,277

Uncommon Role said:

crosswind said:

As always, many, many thanks blush 

No problem ~ yes