Loadable Tone Mapping?

I have a bunch of .duf files with the wrong Tone Mapping (I want Burn Highlights/Crush Black to be 0) but I can't figure out how to save them to a file that I can load with Render Queue. Do I have to uncompress every file and bulk edit them or is there a better way I'm just not seeing?

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,277
    edited August 10

Which version of Render Queue plugin are you using... 3.0 ?  If so, you can use the the built-in fucntion in Render Queue 3.0+ : Pre-render assets.

Firstly save a correct Render Settings Preset including only Burn Highlights and Crush Black properties (ss1). Then load this Preset duf file in the section of Pre-render assets. (ss2). It supports batch Edit.

(I personally prefer to modifying DUF files in batch, with Notepad++, by replacing the wrong values of those two properties with correct ones.)

SNAG-2024-8-10-009.png
    654 x 700 - 46K
    SNAG-2024-8-10-010.png
    1083 x 813 - 97K
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • Okay.. I swear I tried that yesterday and it didn't work but I must have been VERY tired. Thanks so much :)  And agreed, bulk editing is very nice. I should probably just start saving my scene files as non-compressed to simplify things.