When Will The Remaining Advertised Features Be Available?

It;s been a number of months now since the launch of this new AI Studio product dy DAZ3D, and although a small number of the original advertised features have dribbled in at a snails pace, the remaining features have not been seen a trace of for an unreasonable amount of time (specifically when these features normally come as standard on other AI Generation sites/offerings.  This is getting ridiculous and is not acceptable that no news or updates are being released periodically from a company/site as established as DAZ3D.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,724

I have to agree. I use 3 other apps, one stand alone on my PC and all 3 have a ton of features, many of which any moderate level AI user would expect. I wish I/we knew where DAZ was headed with AI since DAZ AI studio is just a niche gimmick toi get users into playing with AI that have never used it. I honestly feel they need to add an upscale/AI enhance feature before anything else since that will benefit existing users more than anything else. Guess time will tell.