the island of lost and found

I have an ungodly amount of Daz store purchases in my lost and found. I have tried both the D central and DIM.\ to try to install. What am i doing wrong or is ther a reset to fix?

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,277
    edited August 13

If user-facing files (*.duf) from a product have no Category data, they'll be automatically assigned to the category of Lost and Found. Well, there're quite a lot of store products having such issue... and Daz rarely fixes them.

Usually you have two options:

1) Assign Categories to the files in Lost and Found... product by product; (ss1)  . Then export updated metadata to DSX file in runtime\support folder by using the function of Edit Metadata (Content DB Editor) (ss2)

2) Brutally delete the category of Lost and Found in Content Library > Categories > Default > Lost and Found... (ss3). There'll be no harm to any user-facing files... only some of them have no Category. When you see them anytime, you can assign Category to them. But if you install any other products having the same "no Category" issue, Lost and Found will be back again...

SNAG-2024-8-13-033.png
    495 x 1294 - 182K
    SNAG-2024-8-13-036.png
    1628 x 1391 - 326K
    SNAG-2024-8-13-034.png
    495 x 1294 - 46K
    Post edited by crosswind on