Nail issue with G9 - CynderBlue

lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,162

CB Long Square Nails seems to autoload with G9 Feminine figures. It must come from either Anhe or Ella by CinderBlue–those two are the only figures I have from that PA.

The nails don't show up in Parameters when Currently Used is checked. You have to check all, then find the one that's turned up to 100%.

Comments

• gfdamron1gfdamron1 Posts: 199

Have you used the Long Square Nails option with your CB Anhe character? I have CB Anhe, but I haven't used that feature, and that might be why I haven't seen this autoload issue. It sounds like something that should be reported to DAZ. 

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,162

gfdamron1 said:

Have you used the Long Square Nails option with your CB Anhe character? I have CB Anhe, but I haven't used that feature, and that might be why I haven't seen this autoload issue. It sounds like something that should be reported to DAZ. 

I have never used either of them. Yeah, I should report it.

• CynderBlueCynderBlue Posts: 39
    edited August 14

Hi, So sorry your having an issue with one of my characters,  I have just been made aware of this issue in the forum and am fixing immediately. Appologies for the inconveniance. If you require an immediate fix for this morph please contact me directly, if not it will be issued as an update as soon as Daz can get it out to you.

As a side note, should you ever have any issues with one of my products the fastest way to get answers is to message directly as it can take longer via the forums.

Again huge appologies!

Post edited by CynderBlue on