HD Nipples and Navels G9 - Hiding where?

Either I'm completely missing something, or the install isn't right. There are supposed to be icons to load the product in People:Genesis 9: Shapes:Paragon, but there is only options to turn the nipples and navels off.

This working right for anyone? Or is this a mystery product that you have to root around for an hour to figure out how to use?

Comments

• ElorElor Posts: 1,141

Maybe searching for Nipples / Navel in the Parameters tab will show you were the morphs loading them are ?

The file list only list the two icons you're speaking about, so it's likely to be controlled by morphs sliders somewhere.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,388

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/102602/file_list should show you the shaping parameter locations

• savagestugsavagestug Posts: 169

From the Read Me that I reviewed before posting:

• You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:

• “People:Genesis 9:Shapes:Paragon”

Not so much. Just options to remove the morphs. It's a mystery product that you have to hunt down, and, once you find the dials, have no visual indication outside of rendering to see which style you are dialing in. Unfortunate, since the render results are nice from the limited testing I was able to do last night.

• ParagonParagon Posts: 0

Hey there!

The nipples are in Parameters/Actor/Chest/Feminine/HD Nipples

The navels are in Parameters/Actor/Waist/HD Navels

Hope this helps :)

• ParagonParagon Posts: 0

savagestug said:

• You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:

Not so much. Just options to remove the morphs. It's a mystery product that you have to hunt down, and, once you find the dials, have no visual indication outside of rendering to see which style you are dialing in. Unfortunate, since the render results are nice from the limited testing I was able to do last night.

Hey, they should be found in -

Parameters/Actor/Chest/Feminine/HD Nipples

Parameters/Actor/Waist/HD Navels

Hope this helps!

• savagestugsavagestug Posts: 169

Paragon said:

savagestug said:

Hey, they should be found in -

Parameters/Actor/Chest/Feminine/HD Nipples

Parameters/Actor/Waist/HD Navels

Hope this helps!

Thanks, I did find them. It might be good to update the ReadMe file to reflect this.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,797

careful, you'll poke an eye out. 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,941

daveso said:

careful, you'll poke an eye out. 

But it hurts so good...