How to reset genesis 9 morphs

masteryodamasteryoda Posts: 0

I just started using daz3d. There is a problem with the genesis 9 morphs. I deleted and reinstalled it but it did not work.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Technical Help as it is an issue with content, not the Daz Studio application. Image removed as it was a textued nude, please use a non-textured duisplay style for nude figues.

Does Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Shape put things right? If so there is a morh that was saved with a non-zero default value, so it is always applied to the figure. If you go to Edit>Figure>Memeorise>Memorise Figure Shape then File>Save As>Support Assets>Save Modified Assets and make a note of what is listed (then Cancel, you don't wnat to overwrite most of the things it will list) that should enable you to identify the culprit - if it is a store product check for updates, then report it as an issue (to Daz for our products or to the vendor for products from another store)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,724

I thought we were not supposed to use ZERO figure with G9 and use RESTORE instead, Someone about screweing up the JCMs or Ctrl morphs. did I miss  something?:

• FSMCDesigns said:

I thought we were not supposed to use ZERO figure with G9 and use RESTORE instead, Someone about screweing up the JCMs or Ctrl morphs. did I miss  something?:

It is a good idea to use restore rather thasn zero when possible, as it avoids zeroing things which should not be zeroed. However, restore resets proeprties to their default values anda non-zero default is what the exercise is designed to find so it isn't the correct tool in this particular case.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Moved to Technical Help as it is an issue with content, not the Daz Studio application. Image removed as it was a textued nude, please use a non-textured duisplay style for nude figues.

Does Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Shape put things right? If so there is a morh that was saved with a non-zero default value, so it is always applied to the figure. If you go to Edit>Figure>Memeorise>Memorise Figure Shape then File>Save As>Support Assets>Save Modified Assets and make a note of what is listed (then Cancel, you don't wnat to overwrite most of the things it will list) that should enable you to identify the culprit - if it is a store product check for updates, then report it as an issue (to Daz for our products or to the vendor for products from another store)

Actually, the reason I opened the topic is because I think there will be a problem with the default content of daz3d genesis. I apologize for using a textured nude image and opening the topic in the wrong title. This is my first discussion in the form. Thanks for your help, it solved my problem. As an additional information, "restore" did not cause any change. In such a problem," zero" should be done directly.