Licensing for products from other marketplaces

Hello!

So, here's the use case:

I've got Interactive License for Genesis 8 Starter Essentials in DAZ, this allows me to use this product in commercial videogames, which is what I want to do. I also have Victoria 8 Pro Bundle with the same Interactive License, Genesis 8 Female Head and Body Morphs with the Interactive License as well and plenty more. 

I've got products from RenderHub with Extended Use License, which allows me too to use them in commercial videogames.

I am able to import Render Hub content into DAZ Studio (clothing and characters mostly) and add it to my characters for which I have the Interactive License.

The question is, can I use the result content (a mix of products from RenderHub and Daz) for a commercial videogame? I would be exporting the content to Unity using the Daz to Unity Bridge.

Do I need to purchase a particular Daz license to use DAZ Studio as the tool to export the external content (from RenderHub, mixed with content from the Daz Store) to Unity for my commercial games?

I hope you can help me with this!

Thank you!

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,904

The license applies to the product, not the program you're using it in. 

• Alright!

So this means I dont have to buy any other license for using DAZ Studio as the bridge to export my third party content and my Daz Store content to Unity, because for those product I have the appropiate license, correct?