Software creation

Ok, I spent countless hours arguing with chatgpt on writing a workable Software program to be used with 3d model creations, I got all the exponents and the codes, But I have no clue how to combine it all to build the actual program, I don't know coding or anything, it was a idea and the ai helped me construct a workable version, but Does anyone know how to take my program and put it together so I can use it or sell it? or is there a place I can go that will help me without stealing my idea and shutting me out?

Comments

• Don't forget that, currently, the currently reproted official position is that anything produced by generative AI alone cannot be copyrighted - and if you don't know how to code it would seem unlikely you will be able to add enough to the output, assuming it actually works (at all or as intended, neither of which can be assumed). You really need expert legala dvice, and probably expert developer involvement.

• It should work perfectly now, i used it to make a app and everything worked perfectly, so fingers crossed, if i can get it put together, It will revulutionalize the way 3d modeling process and expand the output of designs.