Model Breakage

I don't know what to call this, I need severe advice to tackle this issue.
The model breaks for some undisclosed reason, I attempted to bypass the issue but even with a different combination of dials from different models this happens.

Screenshot 2024-08-29 024432.png
1974 x 840 - 2M

Comments

• Is the figure a very different size from the default? Are you using store or custom morphs?

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,269

If you've done with Adjust Rigging to Shape and there's no other culprits that bring you unexpected properties dialed (check in Currently Used... with Show Hidden Properties), but this issue still persists, I'm afraid you probably have to make a a corrective morph for it.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Is the figure a very different size from the default? Are you using store or custom morphs?

All store, I had used third party but after enough failures I tried main Daz Store 

• I did adjust the height although

• crosswind said:

If you've done with Adjust Rigging to Shape and there's no other culprits that bring you unexpected properties dialed (check in Currently Used... with Show Hidden Properties), but this issue still persists, I'm afraid you probably have to make a a corrective morph for it.

I've tried adjusting rigging to shape, but it didn't work completely, how should I make a corrective morph? 

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,269
    edited August 29

Have you checked Currently Used with Show Hidden Properties checked ? (screenshots 1 ~ 2) In addition to the character morphs, partial body morph, expression dials, and needed corrective morphs, is there any unexpected or strange morphs dialed ?

Well, fixing such a distortion requires a sculpting software as well as some tricks... it should be the very last choice, finding out the crulprit(s) is the 1st, fixing is the 2nd ~

SNAG-2024-8-29-008.png
    2030 x 1326 - 1M
    SNAG-2024-8-29-009.png
    2030 x 1371 - 1M
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • Yes I have hidden propertiers on, yet no dice unfortunately.
    But on a backtracking by Richard I may have found probable cause, It could be the scale adjustment.

Screenshot 2024-09-08 124829.png
    276 x 448 - 53K