FLUIDOS help

ladywolf1ladywolf1 Posts: 123
edited August 29 in The Commons

Hi I purchased fluidos II but I'm struggling really hard with it. Mostly because of the lack of full step by step explanations.

How to make dripping water?
How to make source water stop (as if turning off the tap) instead of being "A to B"?
How can I make tears?
how can I make waves?
How to make water run forever (loop I guess?)
How to make a loop?
How to control the speed, the water it's always super fast? The "velocity" parameter is more like the strength of the water flow not the speed?
What's the difference between velocity and gravity forces?
How to save the animation and use it in a scene? If I save the settings and stuff then nothing happens when copied in the new scene.
Can the water move along with an object/be parented to a moving object?

There are many videos on youtube but none explains or show the full settings and process on how to achieve anything it's been days I'm desperate :(

Post edited by ladywolf1 on

Comments

• ElorElor Posts: 1,141

I can't help you (but I'm interested in the answers blush), but there is a commercial thread monitored by @Alberto which seems like the best place to ask question about Fluidos:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/366451/fluidos-ii-for-daz-studio-update-2-2-commercial/

• ladywolf1ladywolf1 Posts: 123

Elor said:

I can't help you (but I'm interested in the answers blush), but there is a commercial thread monitored by @Alberto which seems like the best place to ask question about Fluidos:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/366451/fluidos-ii-for-daz-studio-update-2-2-commercial/

Yeah I read the entire thread... Before posting I spent the past 2 days researching but I couldn't find any answer... Lots of examples, people saying "just do x" but no real step by step, which if you are just starting it's impossible to follow. Took me an entire day with experimenting to understand even the difference between the various terminology and what the boxes do... 

I can post there as well but I thought a new thread with very specific questions could be better since the real issue is "starting out" .
    Edit: a lot of youtube example only show the results. No step by step how to achieve those. And if there is some info, the pictures are cropped / don't show everything, for example what to do with the timeline but only some settings in the tabs. Which, if you know what to do not a problem, but if you are just starting out you have no clue what to do/why isn't working despite copying all you could from the visible parts :((

• ElorElor Posts: 1,141

(Sorry, I forgot to answer)

Alberto is monitoring all his products discussions, and from my limited experience, provides great support (he sent me a fixed version of Fluidos II for Mac to check if it fixed my problem, and after that, didn't mind answering a very simple question), so I think you're likely to get help through the Fluidos discussion.