What Genesis 9 Figures come with full anatomical elements?

jukingeojukingeo Posts: 711
edited September 3 in The Commons

Hello All!

As the subject says, which Genesis 9 figures come with full male or female genitalia?

Thanks!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,903

If you mean the actual geometry, they don't come with a figure, but in the Genesis 9 Starter Essentials Expansion.

• Then check to see if the character has textures for the Anatomical Elements.

• jukingeojukingeo Posts: 711

Gordig said:

If you mean the actual geometry, they don't come with a figure, but in the Genesis 9 Starter Essentials Expansion.

Yes, the actual geometry.   I have looked both in the Starter Essentials and the Starter Essentials Expansion and neither has the geometry.

Richard Haseltine said:

Then check to see if the character has textures for the Anatomical Elements.

Yes, I have seen the textures with the characters, but I was under the impression, as with Genesis 8 that certain main Daz Originals figures (like Victoria and Micheal 8) would come with the actual geometry.   As mentioned above, I did look into both Starter Essentials and it's Expansion packs and neither has the geometry. 

• thd777thd777 Posts: 933

jukingeo said:

Gordig said:

Yes, the actual geometry.   I have looked both in the Starter Essentials and the Starter Essentials Expansion and neither has the geometry.

The expansion does include the Geometry. It's listed on the page under Notes

This product includes:

• *Includes geometry for anatomical elements. Textures are not included in this product and are provided by certain character products.

I also have them in my library after installing the expansion (They are in  the Anatomy folder).

Ciao

TD

• With the older Genesis figures the Anatomical Elements were part of many adult-age character bundles - the Pro Bubdles or, for Genesis 8.1, the various themed bundles. So it wasn't that they came with Victoria, but that they were part of the Victoria whichever Pro Bundle.

thd777 said:

jukingeo said:

Gordig said:

This product includes:

• *Includes geometry for anatomical elements. Textures are not included in this product and are provided by certain character products.

I also have them in my library after installing the expansion (They are in  the Anatomy folder).

Ciao

TD

Managed to find it.  I was looking in the essentials folder and the essentials expansion.  So, I went into the Content Library and found it that way.  It turns out that it has its OWN folder and the only way it would show up in Smart Content was to untick the Filter By Content check box.  Then it showed up under Smart Content.  So, it was there, but I just didn't know where to look!

Well, Thanks everyone!

Geo

• jukingeo said:

thd777 said:

jukingeo said:

Gordig said:

This product includes:

Ciao

TD

Managed to find it.  I was looking in the essentials folder and the essentials expansion.  So, I went into the Content Library and found it that way.  It turns out that it has its OWN folder and the only way it would show up in Smart Content was to untick the Filter By Content check box.  Then it showed up under Smart Content.  So, it was there, but I just didn't know where to look!

Well, Thanks everyone!

Geo

It should show with FIlter By Contexct active and the base figuer selected in the Scene, unless something is wrong with the metadata for one or the other (or both). Do clothes and characters show as expected with the base figure selected?