[Released] Oso Lupino for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

A different take on werewolves, let Lupino take a bite out of your renders...

Oso Lupino for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,903

I respect and even admire the decision to have the muzzle sticking out of the human mouth, because it's the kind of creativity we can expect from you, but I also kind of wish it just had a regular muzzle.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,965
    edited September 4

For what it's worth, you can dial back the head, which keeps a pretty creepy look.

Here's an example with the head dialed to 50%.

There are dials for head, body, body proportions, and claws on hands or feet, all separate so you can kitbash as you like.

Lupino head 50p.jpg
    1200 x 2000 - 417K
    Post edited by Oso3D on
  • So, months back I said I really wanted a werewolf from you. I admit I was picturing a more anthro type one, but I gotta say this was a hilarious surprise.

The fact you make each dial separate makes this a good addition to any werewolf kitbash. I already rendered this abomination;

srunkly werewolf.png
    563 x 1125 - 746K
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,965

ha! Nice.

Using some Perrito there?

• Oso3D said:

ha! Nice.

Using some Perrito there?

Perrito mostly, with corgi to make the face more wolf-like.

You have no idea how hard it was to make Perrito fur look like Lupino fur. I ended up just copy pasting the settings from Lupino fur XD

Also used Beau's skin shader because it was the right amount of disgustingly glossy.

• Also, for people wanting the mouth stay inside, there is a freebie found on renderhub that moves only the mouth prop.