genesis 9 female character won't load up properly

I'm pretty new to using any Genesis 9 characters and I got one from Daz.com today but when I load her up I get this: (see attachment) the black squiggly lines are to censor out nudity.

This is obviously not what this character is supposed to look like and I find I get this look anytime I load up any G9 character. What am I doing wrong please? what should I adjust. Thx

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,205

In Paraneters, select Preference and enable 'Show hidden'.

Then click 'currently used' and there will be some morphs. Some of them will be the character you have dialed, but there will be another (or more) that is the culprit.

• Toobis said:

I'm pretty new to using any Genesis 9 characters and I got one from Daz.com today but when I load her up I get this: (see attachment) the black squiggly lines are to censor out nudity.

This is obviously not what this character is supposed to look like and I find I get this look anytime I load up any G9 character. What am I doing wrong please? what should I adjust. Thx

Please put some clothes on her, or switch to a non-textured DrawStyle if the issue is shaping Acceptable Ways of Handling Nudity