All things HEAT

Hi Everyone,

We are HEAT and we make it easier than ever to bring your Daz characters to life with tons of animations. We are long-time users of Daz (see Brady's music video), and we will be selling packs here and working with other Daz Creators to publish new animations.

HEAT also has plug-ins for Daz Studio, Unreal Engine, Blender, and Unity also make it simple to animate in any program! 

Please feel free to ask any questions here on the forum, and you can also email us or join our discord (below). 

Check out our HEAT Animation Pack 1 - Gen 9 and 8 on the Daz Marketplace!

Download our Daz Studio Plug-In here

docs: HEAT Docs

email: [email protected], [email protected]

twitter: HEAT Twitter

discord: HEAT Discord

Comments

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,331

Great initiative. Good for people, like me who cannot afford membership at your website.

• Artini said:

Great initiative. Good for people, like me who cannot afford membership at your website.

...also a good for people not having a Windows machine. Unfortunately, the plug-in is not available for macOS. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,056

yes, I actually bought this set, in spite of not wanting to touch the plugin as I don't do subscriptions 

I had previously stated that I like to pay for what I need once off and now put my money where my mouth is

• Artini said:

Thanks Artini - so you know, we have dropped the subscription price down to $5/mo. That said, we also beefed up our Free Tier, so check it out. You can still get a lot out of it for free :)

Either way we'll be dropping more anim packs directly on the Daz Marketplace. If you have any requests, let me know! Thank you and excited to see what you make!

• Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Artini said:

...also a good for people not having a Windows machine. Unfortunately, the plug-in is not available for macOS. 

We are working on Mac support for our plug-ins. For now on Mac you can still access our Auto-Rigger (and download rigged characters), upload motion data, download motion data...I will let you know as soon as our proper Mac compatability goes live, though! 

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

yes, I actually bought this set, in spite of not wanting to touch the plugin as I don't do subscriptions 

I had previously stated that I like to pay for what I need once off and now put my money where my mouth is

Happy to be able to provide a middle ground that works for you :) let me know if you have any suggestions for animations!