Six Inch (15cm) Nail

richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,528
edited September 19 in Freebies

Yes, you read that right, a 6" (15cm) Nail.

After getting @daveyabbo's 'Apocalyptic Friends - Beau' while it was a golden ticket item, I thought the zombie needed to be decorated with a few nails passing through their limbs. And.. could I find a freebie one anywhere? No. Plenty of hammers, no nails. So I made it myself.

It's so simple I was dubious about uploading the model. Anyone could make something like it with two cylinders, but the pointy end is a bit more difficult. I thought.. 'Maybe upload on Rendo, and if it reaches 100, then there is a small demand & put it up on the DAZ forum too.' Well, the rendo download count has ticked up to the dizzy heights of 112, so here is is. A model of one 6" (15cm) nail. Nothing else. Hope it's not too much of a disappointment.

Regards,

Richard

SixInchNailPromo.jpg
800 x 800 - 72K
zip
zip
richardandtracy_six-inch15cm-nail_97931.zip
2M
Post edited by richardandtracy on

Comments

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,127

+  looks  cool   +

• Thanks, but it's almost too simple to upload.

Regards,

Richard

• Thank you :-)

Fingers ... well with my aim I go for using a pair of pliers or something to hold the nail to set it.

• Ha ha. You just need more practice at hitting things with a hammer, get used to your hammer, become one with the hammer.. Or use pliers, as you suggest. My main hammer was bought second hand and seems to have a soft hitting face, needing to grind it down every couple of years. However, after 40 years it feels right to me. Regards, Richard.
  • ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,127

richardandtracy said:

Thanks, but it's almost too simple to upload.

Regards,

Richard

you'r  welcome   +   simple can be good   _