Manwolverine Missing Parts

This discussion was created from comments split from: New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only".

Comments

• Manwolverine is messed up in other aspects,too.

No mouth, no eyes, no eyelashes nor tears.

ManWolverineNoMouthNoEyes.png
    1303 x 1072 - 536K
  • ManWolverine is hilariously badly put together. Not only does it have a weird requirement, the figure loads with no eyes,tears, eyelashes or mouth XD

• Oh that's nice. I already informed support about these issues; also the required product which is obviously wrong information. New update should come soon.

Eboshijaana said:

Manwolverine is messed up in other aspects,too.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,920

Eboshijaana said:

Post split to its own thread since it's not a store issue.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,378

Worked for me.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

This is good.

• I have to admit I have never seen a product that literally comes out eyeless and tongueless XD

I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this, AM.

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,406

Eboshijaana said:

I have to admit I have never seen a product that literally comes out eyeless and tongueless XD

thats how g9 dev load comes
    maybe im the weird one for always loading G9 dev load and then adding character materials and anatomy (eyes mouth) as needed... 

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Alessandro Mastronardi said:

Oh that's nice. I already informed support about these issues; also the required product which is obviously wrong information. New update should come soon.

Eboshijaana said:

heartyes  It's in my cart. It's good to hear there will be updates too.

• Eboshijaana said:

I have to admit I have never seen a product that literally comes out eyeless and tongueless XD

It's ok, sorry about the issue. It looks like I made a boo-boo that wasn't catched in QA... my fault. In any way it has now been fixed and update should be available in DIM shortly...

• lilweep said:

Eboshijaana said:

thats how g9 dev load comes
    maybe im the weird one for always loading G9 dev load and then adding character materials and anatomy (eyes mouth) as needed... 

I do that when I am doing morphs and such where I need to just see the model.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,378

Update is in DIM.