Core Figures: More Sales Days or Bundles?

Write IdeaWrite Idea Posts: 301

Gotta say, this past month's sales have been pretty impressive. However, the major drawback was the core Genesis 9 figures only went on sale once (that I noticed). Yes, yes, I am a proud DAZaholic and I checked daily (maybe more than once).

I haven't gotten a bundle in a long time (maybe since late Gen3/Early Gen8 days). I have SO many outfits, poses, props, etc that I don't need all these things in bundles anymore. And with clothing/pose converters becoming more sophisticated, you can just buy those and update what you have. I know bundles are for the new users who want to jump right in and have a sizeable library. I really wish DAZ would offer Core Figures in bundles or have more sale days including them. And I really want to upgrade to Gen9.

I freely admit, I've got a Pokemon-type attitude when it comes to the core figures. Gotta get 'em all!...

Just a thought, idea, and/or request to the powers that be...

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,395

Last month's sale was about PA items. October will be Daz+ Anniversary month, so there are more chances to get deals on Daz Originals this month.