Timeline animation slowing down on start and at the end

edited February 2016 in New Users

Hi, how I can set up timeline animation with continous speed? It is slowing down on start and at the end. What I'm looking for is continous speed as I want to save the time so make a loop.

Post edited by aiman.call_64d7601090 on

Comments

• impossible? looks like :)

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

I noticed that as well. All I did was add a skydome, center the camera left Y rotate on 0, then moved to last frame and rotated Y 360 and render.

I was attempting to make a continuous moving sky for flying scene, but at the end of the animation it always slowed down. I know 0 and 360 are the same and figured I'd just simply delete the duplicate frame after render, but that didn't help, there was still a very noticable slowdown at the end.

• I just got the idea how to 'hack' it.

I think to add 'negative' frames at the beginnig and at the end to cancel that 'wonderful' slow-mo, then as you said - remove these frames after render. I'm not sure however if it is going to work as suppose to. Trying with aniblocks - the same.

Just another reason to find the some alternative, learn Blender more and say good bye to Daz.

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Daz just needs a better animation tool, although I've not yet tried keymate and graphmate. I've only got animate2.

• LOL, I was thinking it is an animation tool :) As modelling tool - it is in the Stone Age.

• Select to highlight all the keyframes / then; under TCB tab, select linear. (Helped me with start and end slowdown) Happy :P