Reauthenticate

spmwcspmwc Posts: 124

There was a recent update to DAZ studio 4.9 that I downloaded thru the Daz studio install manager. Now whenever I open my studio I get a message that says the Configuration of the system has changed. To use content installed by DAZ connect, the content owner must re-authenticate.

Can anyone tell me what this means and what I need to do. And How?

Thanks for any help!!!

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

Log into Connect once to associate the machine with your Daz account.  If you don't use Connect you can ignore the message if you don't want to log in once.

• BamajrBamajr Posts: 1

I get the message everytime even after I have logged in with Connect so is it something I will have to continually deal with?

• Which version of DS are you using? the curent build (4.9.1.30) has an updated system that is not as prone to asking for reauthentication, 4.9.0.whatever version that was the original release version was not reliable in this respect.

• I get this all the time even 420... and I have never used connect and why should I have to login to it to make it shut up? 
    Come to think of it... it wasn't until 420 was installed that it started popping up and it also pops up in 412 which I use also. 
    ---
    this mesage should not appear unless there is content instlled via the connect system