Posermocap and genesis

DecoyboyDecoyboy Posts: 508
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Can anyone tell me if the posermocap products work well with genesis, or are they for the 4th gen only? I was thinking of buying some of those animations, but i want to make sure they work good with genesis before i do. thank you for the help.

Comments

• ReisormocapReisormocap Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

Posermocap animations are currently 4th Generation figures only. We will be updating our packs to include Genesis motions, and our upcoming Swordplay Construction Kit supports Genesis, M4 and V4 right out of the box.

All future sets we release will likewise support Genesis and include Aniblocks.

As an alternative until then, all of our current packs also currently include BVH motions that can be imported and applied onto Genesis. These will not be optimized for Genesis.

Incidentally, today we are part of the PA sale, so if you are looking at some packs, all of our products at Daz are 50% off.

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 365
    edited December 1969

Posermocap animations are currently 4th Generation figures only. We will be updating our packs to include Genesis motions, and our upcoming Swordplay Construction Kit supports Genesis, M4 and V4 right out of the box.

All future sets we release will likewise support Genesis and include Aniblocks.

As an alternative until then, all of our current packs also currently include BVH motions that can be imported and applied onto Genesis. These will not be optimized for Genesis.

Incidentally, today we are part of the PA sale, so if you are looking at some packs, all of our products at Daz are 50% off.

Just wanted to say I picked up several of your packs today, and I'm excited about them. :) Do you have any more K4 sets planned?
  • DecoyboyDecoyboy Posts: 508
    edited December 1969

Thank you Posermocap for the reply. That was helpful.. I will be looking forward to the genesis motions. Thank you again.

edited December 1969

Zaarin said:

Just wanted to say I picked up several of your packs today, and I'm excited about them. :) Do you have any more K4 sets planned?

Thanks Zaarin! We have been kicking around ideas for a pack called "Meddling Kids" that would support the K4 line primarily, and would also apply to M4/V4/Genesis. Let me know if there are any actions that you think would be appropriate there.

edited December 1969

decoyboy said:
    Thank you Posermocap for the reply. That was helpful.. I will be looking forward to the genesis motions. Thank you again.

You're quite welcome decoyboy. Are there any packs that you were looking at wanted translated to Genesis first? We could see if we can push those forwards.

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 365
    edited December 1969

Zaarin said:

Thanks Zaarin! We have been kicking around ideas for a pack called "Meddling Kids" that would support the K4 line primarily, and would also apply to M4/V4/Genesis. Let me know if there are any actions that you think would be appropriate there.
    Thanks for the reply! I'd love to see some "tussling siblings" type actions, though that might be more complicated than you were going for.