Google
Sorry...

We're sorry...

... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

See jQuery(document).ready( function($) { // change to forum search $('.search_mini_form') .attr('action', '/forums/search') .off('submit') .find('input[name="q"]') .attr('name', 'Search') .attr('placeholder', 'Search Forums') .off('keydown keyup keypress blur'); });

Do I have to install both?

UpiriumUpirium Posts: 705
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm using Poser and when I install something there will be like, two installers one that says like...for instance, echoes of andromada and echoes of andromadaDS. Do I have to install both? Is one of them just for Daz? Because I've been installing both and it just takes more time...

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

If the Poser and DS files are about the same size than you only need the DS files. If the DS files are much smaller than the Poser files you need both as the DS files are probably just material presets optimized for Studio and the Poser files are the main product.

• Dream9StudiosDream9Studios Posts: 125
    edited December 1969

If you are using Poser then just disregard the DS installers all together. I don't even download them since they are useless to me as a Poser user. (I think the previous poster didn't realize you said you were a Poser user. The DS files are for DS only.)

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Yep, what LizzieP_D9S said, it was late and I missed the Poser user part.