Issues

DimeolasDimeolas Posts: 192
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Just a couple things
1) whenever I link from the advert email to the site it doesnt log me in, so unless I think of it im shopping then have to login, seems that it should do that as i enter the site
2) As i`m trying to browse the PA sale after a few pages it goes to a white page with all text and text links.....and cant get out of it
So thanks but will pass on the PA sale. have had issues with the website ever since it was changed.

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

dimeolas said:
    2) As i`m trying to browse the PA sale after a few pages it goes to a white page with all text and text links.....and cant get out of it

I've been getting this at least once every couple of days for the last week or so. A page refresh has always fixed it so far. Which browser do you use?
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,895
    edited September 2012

dimeolas said:

I've been getting this at least once every couple of days for the last week or so. A page refresh has always fixed it so far. Which browser do you use?

Same here, and a refresh always solves it for me too.

Post edited by Taoz on