B25winter dress question

gabugabu Posts: 303
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have just bought it from Fastgrab.

The download files show 2 each for PC and Mac. However both files have the same name and size.

The promo images show several different colours for the dress but the only colour supplied is blue.

The promo images also show the V4 figure wearing shoes but there are no shoes in the package, only in props there are entries for left and right heels as though the actual shoes come from somewhere else. The product page doesn't mention that you need shoes from somewhere else.

Are the download files wrong or am I not getting something?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Heel left and heel right are the shoes, which are smart props. THe "what's included" on the product page only shows one texture being included.

• randym77randym77 Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

Looking at the description ("what's included") it looks like the download files are fine.

Some shoes are props, not figures. "Smart props" come in properly positioned and parented to the figure. I bet the "left heel" and "right heel" are actually full shoes, not just heels. Try it!

• gabugabu Posts: 303
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the reply.

But why are there 2 seemingly identical files given for download?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If they are exactly identical in name size etc, then it would appear that you just got lucky, and they thought the product was so good they gave it to you twice :roll: :coolsmirk:

Seriously this is something that happens from time to time. Refreshing the download sometimes gets rid of the surplus files.

edited December 1969

There being a second file made me think that I was missing things that should have been in a second file.

And the 'heels' do fit onto V4.

edited December 1969

Blue definitely wasn't M5's colour so ...

(haven't been able to get the shoes to fit genesis yet though)

g09-1d.jpg
    901 x 965 - 166K