looking for V4 in her 40's

myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 600
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I see lots of good looking young v4 figures. but I need one in her 40's anyone know of one?

as always thanks ahead of time

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969
  • myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 600
    edited September 2012

thank you thats just what i am looking for,
    plus its on sale :)
    to good to be true, looks like the zip is nogood,
    downloaded it twice and get this "! The archive is either in unknown format or damaged "
    :(

Post edited by myotherworld on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

SoulTaker said:
    thank you thats just what i am looking for,
    plus its on sale :)
    to good to be true, looks like the zip is nogood,
    downloaded it twice and get this "! The archive is either in unknown format or damaged "
    :(

If you're on a Mac, try using a 3rd-party unzipping program (e.g. 7zip) instead of the built-in one.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Um.... that's not 40.... unless she's a huge chain smoker that works in a smoke house dealing whose had a few storkes causing her facial muscles to slip and has also never heard of exfoliation. :D

Teri Hatcher.... Eva Longoria.... Kathy Ireland.... all still beautiful and all over 40. Showing SOME signs of age but the picture of Lola is closer to 60's, I would esitmate.... or older.

It is a great texture, though. Thanks for pointing it out, chohole!

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,614
    edited December 1969

RKane_1 said:

Um.... that's not 40.... unless she's a huge chain smoker that works in a smoke house dealing whose had a few storkes causing her facial muscles to slip and has also never heard of exfoliation. :D

Teri Hatcher.... Eva Longoria.... Kathy Ireland.... all still beautiful and all over 40. Showing SOME signs of age but the picture of Lola is closer to 60's, I would esitmate.... or older!

LOL!
    Yeah, I agree. I have Lola, but have always used her for older characters.
    Those cigarettes are rough.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Maybe she smokes a pipe... remember the episode of Seinfeld when Kramer started smoking a pipe and seemed to age overnight? *CHUCKLE*

• MarieahMarieah Posts: 518
    edited December 1969

You can make any V4 character any older age you wish using this product:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/1-click-v4-age-injector

You can adjust the wrinkle morphs, overlay strength and wrinkle displacements to your taste,and it won't interfere with your character morphs.

There's a Poser version as well.