DAZ SPro 4.5 Unable to validate software serial codes in 64bit Win7

Kitana AeonKitana Aeon Posts: 17
edited December 1969 in New Users

I downloaded all content directly from this website.

Version of Windows: Win 7 64bit
File downloaded: DAZStudio_4.5.0.114_Win64.exe
Plugins: AniMate 2 & DAZ Decimator
Location of Serial Numbers: My account page
Problem: Entering the serial numbers using copy paste nor typing gives a "green light" or changes the icon in any way to acknowledge that the product is infact purchased and registered. I get a warning each time I open the program telling me to enter it again; Which I do. Additionally I get a popup window which states: The following plugins AniMate 2 & DAZ Decimator "This plug-in needs to be registered to be usable."

I have attempted to enter the serial number for DAZ Studio Pro 4.5 listed in my account page in all 3 locations the primary program confirmation and both of the plugins.

What is going wrong?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

There are 2 separate issues. Decimator and Animate 2 are not included with the free DS4 Pro -- just tick the box that says "Do not show me this again".

As for DS4.5 itself, if you go to Help > Register DAZ Studio and enter it there, is it accepted?

• Kitana AeonKitana Aeon Posts: 17
    edited December 1969

It does not give the option. It is greyed out.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Did you try by running as Administrator? [right-click on icon option]

edited September 2012

What are the first 9-10 characters of the serial number? It should start with 6 or 7 letters, a hyphen, then 3 digits.

ETA: Did you just get 4.5 now for the first time, or did you "buy" it when it was released?

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
    edited December 1969

Did you download the installer from My Downloads on your Account page, or from the direct link?